Thursday, July 1, 2021

Technical Housekeeping

 

To subscribers of my blogs:

 

There have been two ways to subscribe to my blogs, one is to have the posts emailed to you, and the other is via RSS feeds.

 

The firm that has been supplying the widget for email subscriptions will no longer support this service – this will happen sometime in July.

 

Therefore, if you are currently receiving blog posts via an email subscription you will need to sign up for an RSS feed – there is a widget for that in the lower right column of the blogs.

 

Otherwise, I hope you will check the blogs regularly to see what’s going on.

 

Because different browsers may have different ways to subscribe to RSS I’m not going to try to explain this, plus, I am not that familiar with the process.

 

Blessings,

 

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment