Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Caricatures

 

Good morning,

I will, the Lord willing, return to Ezekiel in the next post, but I've been thinking about the following for a few days and I want to write it before I forget it. 

Much love,

Bob

When we attempt to correct one caricature by displacing it with another caricature, we compound the caricature and descend into deeper confusion.

 

Cannot we not see that Jesus Christ is our Message? Rightly dividing the Word of Truth is to see the Word displaying and revealing Jesus Christ; bringing every thought captive is to submit all thoughts to Jesus, offer all thoughts to Jesus, and raise all thoughts to the glory of Jesus Christ.

 

When we insist on building tabernacles for Moses and Elijah and Jesus, our Father says, “This is My Beloved Son, hear Him!”

 

Our Border Collie Lily has a basket of toys, and she even knows their names. However, beyond her toys she knows her master’s voice.

 

Do we?

 

1 Corinthians 1:17 – 2:5.

 

“Give me deeper holiness in speech, thought, action, and let me not seek moral virtue apart from thee.” The Valley of Vision, page 134, Arthur Bennet editor.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment